Special Sale at GingerScraps 40% off + April Buffet Deal (50% off! for new templates and masks)!

Hello!
I'm staying on as a permanent designer at GingerScraps:

Congrats with me!
40% off for my separate packs during April 1-7!
Don't miss out!

Buy here:

As a permanent designer I've hosted a special challenge for April - Desktop Challenge:

I'll be very glad if you can participate HERE.


It is the First of the month, and that means the reveal of new Buffet at GingerScraps

50% off for each pack during April 1-5! Don't miss out!
 
My part of April Buffet - new masks and templates.
Full of memories Templates Vol.62:


Creative blending templates Vol.48:

Watercolor fantasy Photomasks Set1:

Inspirations with new templates (from my CT-member)
Carol:


Janik:

Renee:

Buy here:

TFL!
Irina

Comments