New Be a Dreamer Templates - save 25% or 40% for special Mix-pack!

Hello!
I've created new templates - Be a Dreamer Vol.1:
These templates are based on using watercolors for backgrounds:

Each templates includes several watercolor stamps (4 or more) for backgrounds.
You can change numbers and colors of these watercolor and create your individual backgrounds.

I've created several LOs with different backgrounds (using new templates):
Version 1:

Version 2:

Version 3:

Version 4:

Version 5:

You can find my mini video-description of using new Be a Dreamer Templates here:
LOOK HERE


Attention! You can use my special Be a Dreamer Papers Vol.1 for backgrounds:

Save 25% for separate packs!
Buy here:
Pickleberrypop
Digitalscrapbooking Studio

You can save 40% if you buy my Special Mix-Pack:

 
TFL!
Irina

Comments