Special PBP's 12th Birthday Lolly Bag Only $6 and other Deals!

Hello!
 It's PBP's 12th Birthday! Don't miss oit Fantastic 12 Days of Celebrating!

I've created wonderful Lolly Bag special for PBP's Birthday too:


Only $6 for Lolly Bag instead $14.86!
During August 1-5!

 
Buy here:
Pickleberrypop
 

Inspirations with my Lolly Bag
my page:

Carol:

runtosky:

Renee:

my page:



 I hope you'll enjoy amazing Birthday Scavenger Hunt too:


 Attention! August 4-5 will be offer PBP's 12th Birthday Wish for it Weekend!
Don't miss your chance for MORE FREE GOODIES! Post your wish list of TWELVE products from 'Wish for it Weekend' Category  in This Thread in the forum by August 3 at 11:59 pm  ET.
PBP's Designer Team will be granting wishes August 4 and . So check the forum and your Private Messages in the forum!
 


 TFL!
Irina

Comments