Happy iNSD Time: Fantastic Sale, Special Deals and New Products!

Hello!
1. Special iNSD Sale at Ginger Scraps - 50% off and more!

So you can
Save 50% (and more) for my products at Ginger Scraps.

Also GingerBread Ladies created the most amazing MEGA for out iNSD celebration and you get it for FREE with any purchase over $20.00!
Don't miss out!

I've created
Special Grab Bags for iNSD Time

So you can
create your own Bundle and Save money - don't miss out!
These Grab Bags are available at Ginger Scraps Only during May 1-7!

Buy HERE:

Also I'd like to invite you in my Special iNSD Photomask Challenge at Ginger Scraps

I'm going to choose a winner of this challenge next Friday (May 8)! So you can win a coupon for $10!
Join HERE


2. Special iNSD Sale is continuing at Pickleberrypop too!

Save 50% for separate packs and more for Bundles!

Don't miss out Special $2 PU & CU Treats - exclusive for Pickleberrypop during iNSD Sale!
Anastasia Photobook Set - Only $2 (60% off!):


Full of memories Templates Vol.66 - Only $2 (56% off!):


CU Elements Sets - Only $2 each! 56% off!




3 Special iNSD Grab Bags - I hope you like it

So you can create your own Bundle and Save money - don't miss out!
These Grab Bags are available Only during April 28 - May 4!

Buy HERE:

3. Special Deals at DigitalScrapbooking Studio

DSS Designers have prepared a Special iNSD Hop for you - Visit each of participating Designers blogs or Facebooks, and pick up a free coordinating mini.
My part of iNSD Hop:

Grab It HERE

Also I'd like to offer my Special $4 Bundles - available Only One Day (May 4!):
So if you buy these bundles you get each pack for Only $1 - don't miss out!
Buy HERE

Have a good time!

TFL!
Irina

Comments