DSD Celebrating is continuing! Special DSD Deals and Offers!

Hello!
DSD Celebrating is continuing!
I'd like to announce fantastic DSD Deals and Offers!
1. Ginger Scraps Team offers fantastic deals for October 4-10

Save 50% for all products during October 4-10!
Attention! You can save more for several Bundles.
If you spend $20 for any products - you get a new amazing mega Collab!

Buy my products HERE

Special for DSD-Time I've created 3 DSD Grab Bags
Grab Bag1:

Buy HERE

Grab Bag2:

Buy HERE

Grab Bag3:

Buy HERE

I hope You find something interetsing in my shop and build your own Grab Bag with masks, stamps and templates!

Also I've hosted a special DSD 2019 Challenge at Ginger Scraps - Photomask Challenge:

Rules are very simple:
1. Download my mask&frames
2. Create a new LO with this mask and any products of Ginger Scraps's Designers
3. Upload your LO to the gallery and leave a comment here with a link to your page

The winner of this challenge will be announced on October 12
and will receive a $7 gift coupon
to spend for any PrelestnayaP Design's products

You can join HERE

2. DigitalScrapbooking Studio Team has Fantastic Sale too!

50% off for any products!
Attention! You can save more for several Bundles.

Also I have special One-Click Bundles for DSD-Time at DigitalScrapbookiking Studio
Buy 4 Kits for Only $4:

Buy HERE

Buy 4 Collections for Only $20:

Buy HERE

3. Pickleberrypop's Team is continuing DSD Celebrating too!
You can Save 40% for any products and 50% (or more) for Bundles and Grab Bags.
Also I have special DSD Grab Bags at Pickleberrypop for DSD-Time too
DSD Grab Bag1:

Buy HERE

DSD Grab Bag2:

Buy HERE


Attention! I have a special coupon for addition dicount at Pickleberrypop
Spend $10 and Save additional 10%.
Only use this code:PBP-PPD-10
Visit Pickleberrypop HERE

TFL!
Irina

Comments