The Birthday Party of PBP: New products, Bundles, Sale + FREE with purchase Offer!

Hello!
Pickleberrypop's Team is celebrating 13th Birthday at Pickleberrypop!
I hope you're enjoying Birthday Deals and Promos!

Save 40% for all my separate products!
and Save 50% and more for Bundles and Grab Bags!

Attention! I have a Special FREE with purchase Offer for you during August 5-12.
Spend $6 or more for my products at Pickleberrypop and Get a new pack of QPs - Sweet vacation QPs.


To make it even MORE FUN, PBP's Designer Team has discounted Wish for it Weekend Category an extra 13%!

You can save additional 13% for my 13 products from this category.

If you've missed out my Party Poppers Sale at Pickleberrypop - you can buy my Sweet vacation Kit with 40% off right now!

Also I have other
new products for this week at Pickleberrypop.
Full of memories Templates Vol.63:

4 templates with photomasks.
3 formats: .psd, .tiff, .png.
LOs with new templates
Carol:

Janik:

Renee:

Only $2.7 during August 5-12!

My Tropical holidays templates are available at Pickleberrypop too!

Save 40% for separate packs or 50% off for Full Bundle!

Also I've created a special Bundle for Birthday of Pickleberrypop:

This Bundle is available Only during August 5-12.
60% off - Only $24.99!

+ you get 4 FREE packs!
Don't miss out!

Buy my products HERE:

TFL!
Irina

Comments