Happy DSD! Save 40% and more, New Products, Special DSD Bundles and Other amazing Deals!

Hello!
October is here with DSD-time! So I'd like to say: "HAPPY DSD!"
I have many different news and deals for you today!
1. Celebrate DSD-Time with 2 wonderful shops, where you can find my products:
Pickleberrypop and Digitalscrapbooking Studio
Save 40% and more for my products in each store!
Attention!
Don't miss out my Bundles and Grab Bags - you can  save 50% and more!


I'd like to announce amazing Deals of my shops!
1.1. HUGE Sale at Pickleberrypop with Games, Challenges, Freebies!

You can get Extra 10% off with any $25 order or more!
During October 4-8!
If you spend $10 at Pickleberrypop you get wonderful Autumn Chant Collab Kit  for FREE!

We (me and Natalie aka Tiramisu Design) created this collab special for DSD-Time.
Don't miss out! FWP-Offer is available during October 4-8!

If you like Games don't miss out Special DSD-Games at Pickleberrypop

1.2. HUGE Sale at Digitalscrapbooking Studio  with Challenges and FWP-Offer too!
40% off for separate packs, 50% and more for Bundles and Grab Bags!
Visit Digitalscrapbooking Studio and enjoy your shopping.

Stunning Collab of DSS's Designer Team will be FREE with $15 order or more during DSD's Weekend (October 5-8):

Don't miss out!

2. I've created many different products special for DSD-Time.
2.1. New Masks-products
I've created 5 new separate packs of masks-products and 2 Special Bundles:
Masks&Frames Standard Set 7:

Grunge Photomasks Vol.1:

Multi-photo Masks&Frames Set 4:

Multi-photo Masks Set 6:

You can save 40% for these packs during October 4-8!
Buy here:
Pickleberrypop
Digitalscrapbooking Studio

I've combinde these 4 packs and created Special DSD Masks Bundle:

This Bundle will be available Only during DSD-Time!
Save 55% for this Bundle!

Also I've created a new pack of Watercolor photomasks - Set 9:

Save 40% for this pack or 55% for my new Watercolor Photomasks Bundle:

Buy here:
Pickleberrypop
Digitalscrapbooking Studio

2.2.Special QPs Grab Bag 3:
I know that many of my customers like QPs, That's why I've decided created my third QPs Grab Bag:

This Grab Bag includes 26 different QPs.
Save 57% during October 3-10!
Grab Bag is available Only at Pickleberrypop
Don't miss out!

2.3. New Project 365 Templates for October + Special Project 365 Templates DSD Bundle:
I've created October Project 365 Templates:

Save 40% for this pack during October 4-8 at Pickleberrypop

If you've missed out my previous packs of Project 365 templates, please look my Special DSD Project 365 Templates Bundle:

This Bundles includes 10 packs of templates (for January-October 2018).
Save 60% for this Bundle! Only $13.99 instead $34.90!
Buy here:
Pickleberrypop

2.4.New Day by Day Templates for October 2018:
I've created Day by Day Templates for October 2018.
Save 40% for separate packs:
Set1:

Set2:

Set3:

Set4:


If you buy Full Bundle you save 67%! Only $5.99 instead $18 during October!

Buy here:
Pickleberrypop
Digitalscrapbooking Studio

If you like my Day by Day templates and may be you've missed out my previous Day by Day Templates, you can buy them now.
Only $7.99 each Bundle for January-September 2018 Day by Day Templates!
53% off Only during DSD Time!

TFL!
Irina

Comments