Final Day of October 2018: Happy Halloween Deals!

Hello!
It's Final Day of October 2018! Happy Halloween everyone!
I have several offers and deals for you today!

1. Final Day of Special  All Treats, No Tricks Promo at Pickleberrypop!

Save 31% for all Autumn and Halloween Categories through October 31!

Attention! You save more for my Bundles! Don't miss out!
For example, I'd like to share my several autumn collections:
Magic Autumn Collection - 53% off! Or 31% off for separate packs:

Autumn foggy morning Bundle - 44% off for Full Bundle or 31% off for separate packs:

September garden Collection - 46% off for Full Bundle or 31% off for separate packs:


TODAY ONLY, get free mini kits with $5 and $10 orders. (see ads below). 




I have my own FREE with purchase Offer at Pickleberrypop  too:

Spend $6 during October 27-31 and Get my Halloween night Wordart for FREE!
You can buy any my products! Don't miss out!
Visit Pickleberrypop


2.Special Halloween Promo at Digitalscrapbooking Studio - Trick or Treat
it's time for annual Trick or Treat What's in your zip
DSS has got almost 30 amazing mini's, all coordinated palette & theme (just say Boo), scrambled up & hidden. What will be in your zip?

Each Kit - Only $1.5!
Don't miss out!
I've added my halloween kit too - so buy 'Just say BOO' minis and you can get my kit too :)


TFL!
Irina

Comments