Final Day of Special price for Day by Day September 2018 Templates Bundle - 72% off!

Hello!
Today is September 30!
Don't miss out Final Day of September to buy my Day by Day September 2018 Bundle:
You can save 72% for Full Bundle:

Only $4.99 during September!
Don't miss out!

Buy here:
Pickleberrypop
Digitalscrapbooking Studio

Attention! My future Day by Day Templates Bundles will not be offered for such price!
Price for My October templates Bundle  will be higher

If you like my Day by Day Templates and maybe missed out several months offers of these templates, you can buy my Day by Day Bundles now too.
44% off for each Day by Day Templates Bundle (January - August)
You can find my other Day by Day Templates Bundles here:
Pickleberrypop
Digitalscrapbooking Studio

TFL!
Irina

Comments

Post a Comment