Time for April Pickle Barrel - New Marvelous weekend Collection Only $1 each pack + FWP Offer and New Freebie

Hello!
It's Pickle Barrel time at Pickleberrypop!

Only $1 each pack during April 17-20!

My part of April Pickle Barrel - new Marvelous weekend Collection
Elements:

Papers:

Painted papers:

Photomasks:

Stamps:

Masks&Frames:

Only $1 each pack!

Buy here:
Pickleberrypop

If you like all packs you can buy Full Bundle and Get Pack of 12 wordarts for FREE:

Only $6 for Full Bundle!
during April 17-20!


Buy here:
Pickleberrypop

Inspirations from new collections
runtosky:

Janik:

bathoy:

carolwenxin:

Olga Kuzina:

robinsismai:

Dentelle:

Renee:


Pickleberrypop's team is giving away FREE templates with $12 purchase during Pickle Barrel Promo (April 17-20).
I've created these templates special for April Pickle Barrel deal:


Also I'd like to offer my new FREE QP for you

 
Grab this QP HERE
This QP will be available during April! Don't miss out!

I hope you like my new Collection.

TFL!
Irina

Comments

Post a Comment