New exclusive PBP's collection - 40% Off + Freebie mini-kit

Hello!
I'm excited to inform you about my Designer Spotlight week at Pickleberrypop!

I've created a new collection for my spotlight week at PBP - Romantic story.
This collection consists of kit, wordart, clusters and masks.





Be sure to buy them during my Spotlight Sale and save 40% of my entire shop through May 20!

Some inspirations from my new collection:
Mariel1603:
 saskia:
 anndahl:
Angeleye:
ничья ниоткуда:

Also I provide an exclusive freebie during my spotlight week. 
Be sure to download exclusive FB Freebie  - Charming!


TFL!
Irina

Comments

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 6 post on May. 15, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment