New*** Templates Blue wave Set 1 + Freebie Template

Hello!
I've created my first pack of templates - Blue wave Set 1:
4 layered template files sized 12"x12"(300 dpi).
Saved as layered PSD/TIFF files (with shadow)
PU/S4O/S4H

Save 25% - limited time!

BUY HERE:
Pickleberrypop
Gottapixel
Dreamland Digital Designs

Some inspirations from my CT:
malatova:
Angeleye:
Chantal1981:
ничья ниоткуда:
Mariel1603:
Progalina:
Verena:
Totka:
Svetlanka:
kittykatya:

I'll come back very soon with new LOs from my CT-girls!

Also I created a freebie template for my Facebook Fans:
You'll can grab this templates very soon here

TFL!
Irina

Comments

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Apr. 07, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment