Wednesday, August 4, 2010

QP Album Loves... doesn't love + Freebie QP + new LOs of CT

Hello!
I've created a qp album "Loves...doesn't love"

This set includes:
4 quick-pages in 2 variants: without wordart and with wordart

You can buy this QP Album in my shops (with discount 20% OFf - only 4, 5 and 6 August):
twolittlepixels
digidesign resort
scrapbird

A set of quick-pages made with the kit "Loves... doesn't love"

I would like to show you some new wonderful pages of my CT
kewl_jive:

Maja:

Juli:

Tigrushka:

twomama:


Also I have for you freebie QP from my kit "Loves... doesn't love"


DONWLOAD

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Aug. 04, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [04 Aug 12:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete