Sunday, January 31, 2010

New collab kit "Love in my heart" + Freebie

We (my friend Svetlana (Yalana) and me) created a new kit - Love in my heart


This kit includes:
16 papers
102 elements + alpha
Also we created special wordart and clusters:


These products're available here:
DigiDesign Resort
Scrapbird
You can get discount - 20% off (Only 3 days)
Pages off my CT

Annja:


Art-Bakin:

Astraya:


Bogdanozka (Inna):

cElena:


Dianat:

Katrin:

mamaUmki:

Nataliya Zima:


Olka:


Olushka:

Sevochka:


Sheridan:


SHOKolad:


TASHA:

tigrucha:

seameaw:

Upo4ka:

Veluka:


Vikhome:


Yalana:

zaza09:


Also We created Add-on:

I hope that You'll like this add-on...
DOWNLOAD

7 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 14 post on Feb. 01, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the CraftCrave DigiFree search engine today (look for timestamp: [01 Feb 02:00pm GMT]).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello and Thank you for sharing this lovely page...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Очень красивый нобор!!! Огромное спасибо за фришечку!!!

    ReplyDelete